Comment on page
What is LBR?
LBR is the native token of the Lybra Protocol.
The Lybra Protocol is managed by people worldwide who hold its native governance token, LBR. LBR holders participate in governance and voting while sharing the protocol's revenue.
You can obtain LBR tokens by participating in the Lybra LBR IDO, earning rewards through minting eUSD, or becoming an eUSD/ETH Liquidity Provider.
- Minting and repaying eUSD is free of charge.
- Lybra Protocol charges an annual service fee of 1.5% on the total amount of eUSD in circulation. (The service fee accrues every second based on the current actual eUSD circulation.)
- After deducting the service fee, the stETH income generated by LSD that Lybra Protocol receives is distributed among eUSD holders.
- The service fee collected by the Lybra Protocol is allocated to the LBR Staking Pool.
- For example, if the total circulation of eUSD is 1 billion, the service fee collected in a year would amount to 15,000,000 eUSD. If you hold 1% of LBR in the LBR Staking Pool, you will receive 150,000 eUSD as your Real-Yield for that year.