LBR Mining Programs
April 24th, 13:00PM UTC until May 1st, 13:00pm UTC.
Over seven days, a total of 575K esLBR will be emitted through the following mining pools:
- eUSD Loan Pool: 75%, 61,643.83 esLBR per day.
- LBR/ETH LP Pool: 25%, 20,547.94 esLBR per day.
- 1.To participate in the eUSD Loan Pool, you will need to deposit ETH/stETH to mint/borrow eUSD. The yield is allocated to those who have minted eUSD, in a proportional manner according to their borrowed amount compared to the total minted eUSD. For example, if someone has minted 10% of the total eUSD, they would receive 10% of the yield payout, for the eUSD Loan Pool.
- 2.Five days after launch, users can start converting their esLBR to LBR, which will vest linearly over a 30-day period.
Duration: From May 1st, 13:00 UTC, 2023, until further notice.
Daily esLBR emission: The total amount of esLBR emitted daily during this period will range from 54,618 to 126,277 depending on a user’s “esLBR lock time” and their status as Redemption Providers.
The incentive allocations across all pools will be as follows:
- eUSD Loan Pool: 78%
- LBR/ETH Uniswap V2 LP Pool: 15%
- eUSD/USDC Curve LP Pool: 7%
- 1.To participate in the eUSD Loan Pool, you will first need to deposit ETH/stETH in order to mint/borrow eUSD. The yield is allocated proportionally to those who have minted eUSD, based on their borrowed amount compared to the total minted eUSD. For example, if someone has minted 10% of the total eUSD, they would receive 10% of the yield payout for the eUSD Loan Pool.
- 2.To ensure lower slippage and higher efficiency, our eUSD/USDC liquidity has moved to Curve. As a result, users must add eUSD/USDC LP to Curve to participate in the mining incentives.